Chilliwack is a fantastic facility with great members and numerous disciplines to get in toWhat can I expect from the Chilliwack Fish & Game range? I'm considering a membership. I'd like to shoot clays with my shotty, and steel with my 10/22. Is there are milsurp scene there? I am also searching for an M1 Garand in 308.
Chilliwack is a fantastic facility with great members and numerous disciplines to get in to
Clay shooting is held the second Sunday of the month in the winter/spring then moves to Wednesday evenings around June I believe. Robert Paddon runs a Classic Battle Rifle shoot 4 or so times a year for your Milsurp needs. You can shoot Speed Steel events on the last Sunday of the month from April till October/November depending on weather with your 10/22( you will need 4 mags)
Unfortunately the Steel Bay there is pistol only, no rifle but there are some permanent steel targets on the 200yd range you can shoot with rifles. There is also PRS events for your rimfire if you want to push your limits with that 10/22
I would highly recommend Chilliwack, great range in a stunning setting![]()
I'm also in chilliwack considering joining the same club. Also looking to 10/22 plink!What can I expect from the Chilliwack Fish & Game range? I'm considering a membership. I'd like to shoot clays with my shotty, and steel with my 10/22. Is there are milsurp scene there? I am also searching for an M1 Garand in 308.
I'm also in chilliwack considering joining the same club. Also looking to 10/22 plink!
I am, just trying to get back into plinking...I have seen something that I want....just have to wait for the probationary three days/three post requirement to pass.Anyone in Victoria?
Also in Vic and working through the 3+3! What are you looking at for plinking?I am, just trying to get back into plinking...I have seen something that I want....just have to wait for the probationary three days/three post requirement to pass.
anybody in victoria, BC? im from ontario but often in town for work. Looking to try out the range (s) here before bringing my stuff/getting a membership.
Please message me if so, will cover ammo of course.
Cheers
Hmmm, posting works here, might have said the wrong thing or the site won't let a noob like me start a threadTried to post my first post introduction over on Greetings and Introductions but seem to be blocked from posting. Ideas. ?



























