Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - BC

Did my course mid Feb ,license showed last Friday. About 7 weeks for it. Have a T1X in an xrs chassis and ready to zero it. Have a few diff flavors of ammo to put through it if anyone is keen on helping a newbie I’m in surrey
 
What can I expect from the Chilliwack Fish & Game range? I'm considering a membership. I'd like to shoot clays with my shotty, and steel with my 10/22. Is there are milsurp scene there? I am also searching for an M1 Garand in 308.
 
What can I expect from the Chilliwack Fish & Game range? I'm considering a membership. I'd like to shoot clays with my shotty, and steel with my 10/22. Is there are milsurp scene there? I am also searching for an M1 Garand in 308.
Chilliwack is a fantastic facility with great members and numerous disciplines to get in to 👍
Clay shooting is held the second Sunday of the month in the winter/spring then moves to Wednesday evenings around June I believe. Robert Paddon runs a Classic Battle Rifle shoot 4 or so times a year for your Milsurp needs. You can shoot Speed Steel events on the last Sunday of the month from April till October/November depending on weather with your 10/22( you will need 4 mags)
Unfortunately the Steel Bay there is pistol only, no rifle but there are some permanent steel targets on the 200yd range you can shoot with rifles. There is also PRS events for your rimfire if you want to push your limits with that 10/22
I would highly recommend Chilliwack, great range in a stunning setting 👍
 
Chilliwack is a fantastic facility with great members and numerous disciplines to get in to 👍
Clay shooting is held the second Sunday of the month in the winter/spring then moves to Wednesday evenings around June I believe. Robert Paddon runs a Classic Battle Rifle shoot 4 or so times a year for your Milsurp needs. You can shoot Speed Steel events on the last Sunday of the month from April till October/November depending on weather with your 10/22( you will need 4 mags)
Unfortunately the Steel Bay there is pistol only, no rifle but there are some permanent steel targets on the 200yd range you can shoot with rifles. There is also PRS events for your rimfire if you want to push your limits with that 10/22
I would highly recommend Chilliwack, great range in a stunning setting 👍

Thanks for the response! My buddy invited me out to the classic battle rifle match on the 18th, so I'll be in attendance for that. I plan to purchase a membership as well. I just purchased a beautiful M1 Garand in 308, and now need to scramble to find well-priced ammo for it.
 
READ THE RULES
1781030553362.png


https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/for...ess-quick-explanation-rev-2024-11-02.2483437/
https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/for...access-how-to-know-access-is-enabled.2482719/
https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/pages/EERulesONLY/
 
I am, just trying to get back into plinking...I have seen something that I want....just have to wait for the probationary three days/three post requirement to pass.
Also in Vic and working through the 3+3! What are you looking at for plinking?

I just got a 10/22 and am currently shopping for accessories. Pretty excited to get out and put it to use.
 
anybody in victoria, BC? im from ontario but often in town for work. Looking to try out the range (s) here before bringing my stuff/getting a membership.

Please message me if so, will cover ammo of course.

Cheers
 
anybody in victoria, BC? im from ontario but often in town for work. Looking to try out the range (s) here before bringing my stuff/getting a membership.

Please message me if so, will cover ammo of course.

Cheers

I’m an islander who’s also looking to find a good range. Feel free to reach out if you’re here past mid September. Transportation and equipment can be provided by myself so long as you choose a place that sells day passes.
 
Tried to post my first post introduction over on Greetings and Introductions but seem to be blocked from posting. Ideas. ?
 
Tried to post my first post introduction over on Greetings and Introductions but seem to be blocked from posting. Ideas. ?
Hmmm, posting works here, might have said the wrong thing or the site won't let a noob like me start a thread
 
Back
Top Bottom