so i've seen a bunch of MFS ammo for sale lately at differente sponsors sites. I realise it's non-relaodable, but i don't reload anyways. so it's berdan primed, non-corrosive and non reloadable.. but is it "good". basically, those that have tried it does it:
A. funtion properly in your rifle. semi, bolt, pump, lever, whatever you have.
b. accurate "enough". I'm looking for about 4inches at 100 yarrds or better so my standards aren't overly high. but if i could make a 1 hole group with it that would be nice too.
I dont' even own a .223 yet but i'm planning on getting an AR soon. either an r-15 or i may wait to see if Neit arms actually gets their canadian made ones out. either way i'd like to start to stock up on ammo now so that after i buy the gun and am broke i can still to shoot it.
thanks guys!
A. funtion properly in your rifle. semi, bolt, pump, lever, whatever you have.
b. accurate "enough". I'm looking for about 4inches at 100 yarrds or better so my standards aren't overly high. but if i could make a 1 hole group with it that would be nice too.
I dont' even own a .223 yet but i'm planning on getting an AR soon. either an r-15 or i may wait to see if Neit arms actually gets their canadian made ones out. either way i'd like to start to stock up on ammo now so that after i buy the gun and am broke i can still to shoot it.
thanks guys!
Last edited:


















































