Hey Loki was the fuse you purchased through Marksman the pocket cannon suggested 1.8mm size? I bought some "cannon fuse" from another source and it's excellent fuse it's just a little too big (2.4mm) to fit in the cannons current fuse hole. I've been contemplating drilling out the cannons fuse hole to make the fuse I have fit ( I have over 10' of fuse and it's easy for me to get more so it would be nice to use it if I could ) but I'm worried the larger hole may affect the cannons function. Any thoughts anyone?It comes with the ram rod and 3 - 5/16" balls, I added everything else. My local store (Marksmans, Lethbridge) stocks cannon fuse in 12' lengths.
I really like those pocket cannons![]()
Anyone know if they ship to Canada without paperwork or do you need an FRT ??
Mine is in transit right now, a couple cans of BP and fuse too. Can't wait to give it a try.
where did you get fuse? I cant seem to find any in canada?



























