Miniature cannons I gave my groomsmen

I got some fuse in 1.8mm from rusty wood, 80c a foot. Same place I got my goex powder. I also got some a while back from budget shooter supply @ $1/ft. Seems bigger though, maybe 3mm, I'll have to measure it.
 
Hey Loki was the fuse you purchased through Marksman the pocket cannon suggested 1.8mm size? I bought some "cannon fuse" from another source and it's excellent fuse it's just a little too big (2.4mm) to fit in the cannons current fuse hole. I've been contemplating drilling out the cannons fuse hole to make the fuse I have fit ( I have over 10' of fuse and it's easy for me to get more so it would be nice to use it if I could ) but I'm worried the larger hole may affect the cannons function. Any thoughts anyone?:confused:

I bought a few of these a while back. Had same problem with too big of fuse. I drilled mine out, shoots great and now I can use the 3/4 km of fuse that I have. Also I got my fuse from caroline supply in Alberta 750 meters for under 200 bucks
 
Yes rusty wood has the best price for 1.8mm fuse so far that I found.

Loyalist arms has fuse for .49 if you buy 75 feet but it's 3/32 so too big for mini cannon

Places in USA have 325 feet for $21 (min order) but shipping is 20-30
 
So being afraid to launch steel balls from the cannon off the back deck, with the garage directly behind me and neighbours all around, I tried my hand at frozen peas. It can launch those suckers well over the roof of the garage, easily 40+ feet. Best 50$ spent ever!
 
Back
Top Bottom