All that you will find at canadian dealers is Lee, that's why i mentioned Buffalo Arms, also maybe Graf and sons, may be a distributor. If you go on the Redding site, and then bullet molds, they will have a list of distributors. This is pretty fine equipment and worth the money and then some......I've never used or seen a Saeco mold that I didn't think the world of.....Ben
Does anybody know if Lyman handles can be used on Saeco Moulds?
I gotta say a 535g Seaco sized at .459 gives me 5 shots at 200y under an inch with black powder in my 45-70 all thanks to Ben![]()
Ken: I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but just finished trying a customer's mold from the same maker, and it was very much undersized. If it were mine it would go back, makes me wonder if the maker had any experience with the caliber. Sorry, but i have to call 'em as I see 'em......your experience was obviously better.




























