stevejones
Regular
- Location
- Courtenay, BC
https://wm-s.glb.shawcable.net/service/home/~/IMG_20161009_192250415.jpg?auth=co&loc=en&id=136020&part=2
Here is something new. This is built on a commercial action, possibly a Greener as it has a safety. It is in excellent condition and has a 577 Sergeants model barrel installed that is absolutely mint. I have never seen or heard of this before but I am no expert. It seems to me that it isn't a "one of" as the time and expense to do this would be prohibitive. I am hoping some of the more knowledgeable members can shed some light on this.
Thanks. SJ
Here is something new. This is built on a commercial action, possibly a Greener as it has a safety. It is in excellent condition and has a 577 Sergeants model barrel installed that is absolutely mint. I have never seen or heard of this before but I am no expert. It seems to me that it isn't a "one of" as the time and expense to do this would be prohibitive. I am hoping some of the more knowledgeable members can shed some light on this.
Thanks. SJ
Last edited:


















































