Hey Dez i was hopeing you would post in this thread.
I have been looking along time, yours was the only other one i know of in Canada.
I dont even think Grant has one. there so rare only 1035 of the 7.5 ones.
I didnt sell any guns cause of this gun yet.
will be listing a few guns now tho.
I only found this gun yesterday and got a Buy it now deal worked out.
I wont jinx it by saying what i paid for it .
Yours is very nice to.
I was lucky thats for sure.
I have been looking along time, yours was the only other one i know of in Canada.
I dont even think Grant has one. there so rare only 1035 of the 7.5 ones.
I didnt sell any guns cause of this gun yet.
will be listing a few guns now tho.
I only found this gun yesterday and got a Buy it now deal worked out.
I wont jinx it by saying what i paid for it .
Yours is very nice to.
I was lucky thats for sure.



















































