My New SAA COLT in 455 ELEY (pics) Best gun i ever seen!

Holy crap guys these are some nice Colts. Anyone want to rent me their horseshoe I just
about went blind searching through GB and others for such a find. Beautiful guns guys I too am green with envy. Might have to mortgage the house without the wife knowing.
 
:dancingbanana:
Whooo Hooo :D
I found and Bought the Best Pre 1898 Antique SAA Colt i ever seen in all my years of Collecting.
This is a 455 British proofed pall mall barrel addresses gun.
Has its orignal Colt factory letter which confrims its all correct.
I been looking for one of theses along time as i only know of one other one member here has one of theses.
Ser number is in the 140,000s
this ones 7.5 inch barreled.
Its about as good as it gets.
Restored to factory new condition.
Grips are orignal to.
Serial numbers all match.
Dont ask what i paid.
more than a set of new MT tires for a jeep less than a new Korean car LOL
I have a 1878 DA Colt in 455 as well so being as im keeping it this ones a keeper to.
Its Cylinder is not altered its set up for 455 Eley.
The case it comes in is just fantastic to.

Dingus
If you are looking for a real deal there is 1 for sale in South Dakota
http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot....eyword=london&lso=lotnumasc&pagenum=1&lang=En

4263712_2XG14T4FI.jpg

Estimate: 6,500.00 - 9,500.00
Meanea
 
Wow thats a Rare one.
To rich for my pocket tho.
Thanks for the link, thats and intresting auction.
course with a Auction you never know what a guns gona pull.

I just bought a very intresting Remington 1875 with a name engraved in the back strap and on the barrels side it says Tombstone A.T
Could be modern engraved but i doubt it as it looks as old as the gun.
I will have to research the name thats for sure.
its got a date above the name as well.
 
Back
Top Bottom