Hey guys, not sure if posting in the right forum but here it goes. My grandpa recently gave me this old shotgun. He thinks his dad brought it to Canada from Europe when they came here in the early 1900's
The only text I can find is on the top of the barrels and it's says "W. Richards London Laminated?? Steel" I can't quite make out the second last word.
Hopefully you guys can shed some light on what I got and maybe even a value. I'm definitely not going to sell it because of the family history. Thanks in advance for help.
The only text I can find is on the top of the barrels and it's says "W. Richards London Laminated?? Steel" I can't quite make out the second last word.
Hopefully you guys can shed some light on what I got and maybe even a value. I'm definitely not going to sell it because of the family history. Thanks in advance for help.



















































