Hey there, I have a old P. Webley and sons rifle. I have no idea the year or what it's worth. I need help..
I have a little bit of paper work with it.. All I know is that the maker says that it's a snider-enfield, barrel length is 930, caliber is .500/.45 and its serial number is 1102k.
That's all I know about it,, I need to know the year and the price if I were to sell it. Or even if someone could direct me to someone who has some knowledge about these types of rifles.
I can post pics because I'm on an IPad... PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I CAN SEND THEM....drewman109@hotmail.com
I have a little bit of paper work with it.. All I know is that the maker says that it's a snider-enfield, barrel length is 930, caliber is .500/.45 and its serial number is 1102k.
That's all I know about it,, I need to know the year and the price if I were to sell it. Or even if someone could direct me to someone who has some knowledge about these types of rifles.
I can post pics because I'm on an IPad... PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I CAN SEND THEM....drewman109@hotmail.com


















































