New Hornady 7.62x39 w/balistic tip

Is PVRI Partisan 7.62x39mm ammo available these days? Seems I bought some of that recently here in Ontario for $17.95 per 20 rds. 125gr SP, boxer reloadable brass. Excellent quality and price.

Getting any 7.62x39 from the USA is over. They don't have any themselves for sale in any retail store down there.
 
Personal the americans are cutting off the left hand not exporting to Canada stuff we want to purchase. IMO

It would be my guess that not importing to Canada doesn't mean anything to the American companies bottom line.

Texas sells more guns, ammo and reloading supplies in one month than all of Canada purchases in a year. That is one state.

Canada depends on the US, but the US doesn't depend on Canada.
 
Ok well lets shut off the oil supply and see what happens. If BC pulled the plug on electricity California would be dark. I think we as "north america" depend on each other more then we each think.

IMAO
 
Forget oil, they depend on us for our water and hydro.

Will ballistic tips melt after LOTS of rounds?

Like will they cause FTF's after 500 or more rounds fired?
 
Is PVRI Partisan 7.62x39mm ammo available these days? Seems I bought some of that recently here in Ontario for $17.95 per 20 rds. 125gr SP, boxer reloadable brass. Excellent quality and price.

Getting any 7.62x39 from the USA is over. They don't have any themselves for sale in any retail store down there.

Yes, I bought a box of it a few months back at Gobles here in London. Can't remember the price. I think it was around $20 for a box of 20. I'll have to dig out the box and check.
 
Back
Top Bottom