Hi folks...i was wondering if someone could explain a few things to me. first off i have NO clue about black powder as this is something new ive decided to take up and a little intimidated by it. I have a SxS from late 1800s that i refinished and would like to shoot 20 gauge BP brass shells in it . I dont know what type of powder ( NOT USING NITRO ) example FFF or FFG whatever its called. I know there's different grades like fine and so on but not sure what to use and or how much of powder and shot in brass shells. My SxS is a 12 gauge but im going to use 20 gauge adapters as i don't like the idea of using 12 gauge in a 130 year old gun !!! Any help tips or info would be great. Thx Everyone !!!


















































