A new and expensive addiction
Got it from a fellow CGN'r who got burned on it...but we came to a mutually beneficial agreement.
It likes me more anyhow
I can get it re-nickled locally for 150-200.
100 $ worth of parts from Numrich & perhaps some handmade wooden grips.
Shining and shooting in a couple months.
But...
OK 41L.C. Colt guru's... brass, bullets & dies? Any fav's? I reload in an amateurish way; not scared, just not an expert either.
And if someone had a pic of a strut spring that I might per-use...Numrich doesn't have any and it's one I'll need to fab.
Got it from a fellow CGN'r who got burned on it...but we came to a mutually beneficial agreement.
It likes me more anyhow
I can get it re-nickled locally for 150-200.
100 $ worth of parts from Numrich & perhaps some handmade wooden grips.
Shining and shooting in a couple months.
But...
OK 41L.C. Colt guru's... brass, bullets & dies? Any fav's? I reload in an amateurish way; not scared, just not an expert either.
And if someone had a pic of a strut spring that I might per-use...Numrich doesn't have any and it's one I'll need to fab.


















































