OK, fine, forget the price, where are those? West is obviously not good.What do you consider is expensive for a brick of 22lr ammo?
$25 a brick.
$35 a brick.
$50 a brick.
If you find $25 a brick costing too much, then start shooting a pellet gun. Much cheaper.
Many moons past when you could buy a brick of 22lr for $12-14 are long gone.
Lebarons in Markham sells Winchester Wildcat 22lr for about $20.00 a brick....I just bought a brick of .22LR (500rnds) from lebaron in mississauga for $19.99 plus tax about a week ago.
We do people buy 22LR in GTA? BassPro sucks big time. LEBaron is expensive and still often has no bricks. Few CanTire stores around said they never sold it.
I don't care for any particular brand. Supposed to be abundant.
Thanks.
We do people buy 22LR in GTA? BassPro sucks big time. LEBaron is expensive and still often has no bricks. Few CanTire stores around said they never sold it.
I don't care for any particular brand. Supposed to be abundant.
Thanks.
I have bought a lot of 22s from bass pro. What was the problem?




























