Newbie: 22LR where?

bfett14

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We do people buy 22LR in GTA? BassPro sucks big time. LEBaron is expensive and still often has no bricks. Few CanTire stores around said they never sold it.
I don't care for any particular brand. Supposed to be abundant.

Thanks.
 
What do you consider is expensive for a brick of 22lr ammo?
$25 a brick.
$35 a brick.
$50 a brick.
If you find $25 a brick costing too much, then start shooting a pellet gun. Much cheaper.
Many moons past when you could buy a brick of 22lr for $12-14 are long gone.
OK, fine, forget the price, where are those? West is obviously not good.
 
I go to Lebaron in Markham, never really had a problem with prices there. Al Flaherty's is usually around the same - though I tend to get my .223 there and save 15-20 cents per 20 rounds ;-)

I can buy 22.lr at the Crappy Tire in Stouffville on 48, near my farm.
 
I can tell you guys aren't from the prairies lol. Out here every store in every small town has .22lr for dirt cheap just so we can deal with our gopher issues
 
No we are not. No gophers on the backyard either, just neighbor's cat.
From all this I gather Lebaron is the only place. Thanks everyone.
 
We do people buy 22LR in GTA? BassPro sucks big time. LEBaron is expensive and still often has no bricks. Few CanTire stores around said they never sold it.
I don't care for any particular brand. Supposed to be abundant.

Thanks.

Every Canadian Tire store I've ever been in has had a few bricks of 22 in the case. I'm on the East side of the GTA. Walmart used to have the best deal, but yous stopped carrying.
 
We do people buy 22LR in GTA? BassPro sucks big time. LEBaron is expensive and still often has no bricks. Few CanTire stores around said they never sold it.
I don't care for any particular brand. Supposed to be abundant.

Thanks.

It is abundant, just not IN Toronto. Soon as you get out of Toronto, it is everywhere, Wallmart, CTC, TSC,
 
Order it from SFRC, I just bought 4 fed 525 packs and it cost me less then if I bought it from CT...including shipping (and they ship fast).
 
I was at LeBaron today in Markham - they had lots of stock of .22. I generally avoid the cheaper .22 ammo and go straight for the CCI Stingers - never had a crap round yet (knocking on wood).

If you're in the East End, there is also Gagnon on the 401 at Stevenson and Williams Arms in Port Perry - Can't count out Ellwood Epps up in Orillia either....
 
Back
Top Bottom