Non-corrosive 7.62x39 worth it?

yeah 499.00 for 1200 rnds is way to much.Come down 100 bucks and it would sell.
Also come down on the 9mm by 100 bucks a case and you would sell lots.I know i would buy a few cases of 9mm if the price was around 500 a case.
Reliable looks to be a good deal
 
Yes, we are getting a lot of emails asking how much is shipping. Shipping is free on orders over $100. So that means shipping is free on case lot ammo orders.
 
I've almost finished a crate of norinco silver box non corrosive. Before that a whole bunch of the mfs and s&b. Both of these still leave alot of black crud in the rifle. I had to clean it just as thoroughly as with the corrosive ammo. The only difference is that if I had left it for a while it wouldn't have rusted. But then again I clean my firearms thoroughly after each use anyway.
 
I've never used boiling water. I use vinigar to wipe it down then that T9 gun oil all over then some on a bore snake and I'm done.
 
Back
Top Bottom