Number of rounds fired 2010

25 or so .303 Brit (sighting the scope in)
150 .22LR (I had to "test" and "make sure" the rifle was still in working order after I sanded it and refinished the stock. You never know. :p )
NO 12 gauge :(
NO .223... yet :dancingbanana:
oh, a few pellets at some pesky birds that got inside my bedroom. no, there is not a hole in the wall, that was always there. :rolleyes:

DAMN, I wish I was at my old house, where I had lots of space to shoot whatever the heck I wanted. Now I live on a 1 acre lot with absolutely no space to shoot. At all. None. Zip. Nada. Here, if I so much as breath the word "gun" or "firearm" the hippies will come down and picket at the end of my driveway. But damn, if I see that nice buck in a few months, it's dead and on my plate in steak form faster than you can say "BAM, HEADSHOT THAT'S A NICE STEAK!"
Whoops, off topic.
Back on topic, I might be burning some .223 on the 2nd if my dang Sightron scope ever decides to arrive in the mail.
 
I don't know how many rnds Ive fired off, but it is fair to say around 500 total of mixed calibres.

What about lb's of powder used, for cannons. I'm a cannon nut as well. My powder useage for 2010 is about 10lb so far.

Add another 350 12ga shells to that and another 2lb of black powder.. having fun this year for sure!
 
So far
about 150 -280AI
200-.223
1000-22lr
200 -17Mach2
500 -20gauge
100-45ACP

With the fall approaching,I will be getting into high gear,and greatly increasing the amount of shooting that I am now doing.
 
Back
Top Bottom