While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
25 or so .303 Brit (sighting the scope in)
150 .22LR (I had to "test" and "make sure" the rifle was still in working order after I sanded it and refinished the stock. You never know. )
NO 12 gauge
NO .223... yet
oh, a few pellets at some pesky birds that got inside my bedroom. no, there is not a hole in the wall, that was always there.
DAMN, I wish I was at my old house, where I had lots of space to shoot whatever the heck I wanted. Now I live on a 1 acre lot with absolutely no space to shoot. At all. None. Zip. Nada. Here, if I so much as breath the word "gun" or "firearm" the hippies will come down and picket at the end of my driveway. But damn, if I see that nice buck in a few months, it's dead and on my plate in steak form faster than you can say "BAM, HEADSHOT THAT'S A NICE STEAK!"
Whoops, off topic.
Back on topic, I might be burning some .223 on the 2nd if my dang Sightron scope ever decides to arrive in the mail.