While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Search turned up nothing. I got a 9mm FMJ bullet today, stamp reads "DI 44 9mm". Case is normal length, but bullet is about .25" longer than a standard 9x19. Its old, that's for sure.
Has the bullet been jumped foreward?
I have seen an experimental Canadian round with a longer case, but have never heard of a bullet as described.
I would suggest weighing the round, and comparing its weight to a standard specimen.
X-raying is also an option.
Is the round too long to fit a Sten or Inglis magazine?
D = Dominion Cartridge Company Brownsberg
DA = Dominion Arsenal (Montreal)
DAC = Dominion Arsenal (Quebec)
DC = Defense Industries 1886-1911 Brownsberg
DI = Defense Industries Montreal (Verdun) 1940-1945
DCC = Dominion Cartridge Company Montreal