While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I found some 80's era 410 shells hiding in the back of our cabinate. the reason they were hiding so well is that we have 150 410 shells, and only a break barrel single shot 410 lol.
A couple of years back at the Kamloops Gun Show, I found myself paying $5.00 for an old empty "Canuck" box- a brick of 500. The fellow selling it had many other boxes, and up til then I had no idea people collected these things.
Since then, I've been collecting examples of various boxes. Maybe my kids will be able to sell them one day to some guy wandering around at a gun show...
i just recently bought some 16g slugs from a gun store they are CIL original price was 1.10 i only paid $5 box. they were sitting waaaay in the back of the shelf. this was just this past tuesday.