Old ammo boxes

Ruger007

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Location
Way West
Found some old boxes in my Dads garage



DSC02139.jpg


DSC02140.jpg


DSC02141.jpg


DSC02142.jpg


DSC02143.jpg


I like the camo

DSC02144.jpg


I bet it has been awhile since remington was made in Canada
 
A couple of years back at the Kamloops Gun Show, I found myself paying $5.00 for an old empty "Canuck" box- a brick of 500. The fellow selling it had many other boxes, and up til then I had no idea people collected these things.
Since then, I've been collecting examples of various boxes. Maybe my kids will be able to sell them one day to some guy wandering around at a gun show... :)
 
i just recently bought some 16g slugs from a gun store they are CIL original price was 1.10 i only paid $5 box. they were sitting waaaay in the back of the shelf. this was just this past tuesday.
 
I liberated this from my buddies work van. He was using it for a trash can!
The pics dont do it justice, its kinda cool!

ammo%20box%20(2).JPG


ammo%20box%20(3).JPG


ammo%20box%20(4).JPG


ammo%20box.JPG
 
Back
Top Bottom