swinginberrys
Regular
- Location
- Mallorytown
I happened across an old pistol today and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what exactly it was.
Double barrel, break action, double hammer and trigger (triggers were side by side) and had 38 stamped on it. I couldnt make out all the information stamped on the top but it looked like the manufacturer started with trox or something....it was in pretty rough shape but got me curious. Hope this is the right spot for this post. Any help is appreciated
Double barrel, break action, double hammer and trigger (triggers were side by side) and had 38 stamped on it. I couldnt make out all the information stamped on the top but it looked like the manufacturer started with trox or something....it was in pretty rough shape but got me curious. Hope this is the right spot for this post. Any help is appreciated




























is missing.























