Looking for some opinions on the value of this Winchester Model 1894 .30-30 Win. It's a low 22,### serial number that according to the research I've done, places the date of manufacture in early 1895. It's obviously not in new condition and by the look of the front sight (pic inc.) I'd say it was replaced at some point a long time ago. Other then that, I don't know a lot about it. The firearm's action cycles just fine and the trigger releases the hammer. I've never shot it and likely won't do so.
I inhereted the Winchester through a family member a while ago and I'm possibly looking to find a new home for it as I'm indifferent to wether I keep it or not.
Any ideas?
I inhereted the Winchester through a family member a while ago and I'm possibly looking to find a new home for it as I'm indifferent to wether I keep it or not.
Any ideas?


















































