Greetings everyone!
Hope you are all safe.
I've dreamed about owning a double barrel flintlock rifle but I'm only aware of double barrel flintlock shotguns that are currently being made.
There is just something romantic about flintlock muzzleloaders!
Does anyone know if you can convert the Pedersoli Kodiak Express MK VI Double-Barrel Percussion Rifle to flintlock?
Cabelas Link:
https://www.cabelas.com/product/sho...barrel-percussion-rifles/2319080.uts?slotId=7
It seems like from www.muzzleloadingforum.com that converting percussion to flintlock is not a new idea, but some percussion rifle designs make it harder or maybe not possible for conversion.
Does anyone have some opinions or advice?
If you think you know a gunsmith that can do the work, please share their info and I will contact them
Thanks so much for reading this!
Be well fellow GunNutz!
Regards,
Kevin H.
Hope you are all safe.
I've dreamed about owning a double barrel flintlock rifle but I'm only aware of double barrel flintlock shotguns that are currently being made.
There is just something romantic about flintlock muzzleloaders!
Does anyone know if you can convert the Pedersoli Kodiak Express MK VI Double-Barrel Percussion Rifle to flintlock?
Cabelas Link:
https://www.cabelas.com/product/sho...barrel-percussion-rifles/2319080.uts?slotId=7
It seems like from www.muzzleloadingforum.com that converting percussion to flintlock is not a new idea, but some percussion rifle designs make it harder or maybe not possible for conversion.
Does anyone have some opinions or advice?
If you think you know a gunsmith that can do the work, please share their info and I will contact them
Thanks so much for reading this!
Be well fellow GunNutz!
Regards,
Kevin H.


























































