Willy Tincup
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- Owen Sound
I have a Colt lightning .22 pump rifle that I am considering parting out.
It is complete except for the original forend wood. I won't part it out for 2 or 3 small parts. Colt pats.com list the dust cover and firing pin for 99$ each so these parts appear to have some value.............but is there any demand for them. Let me know if you know of anyone looking for parts.......and feel free to inquire about it. Thanks.....wTc
It is complete except for the original forend wood. I won't part it out for 2 or 3 small parts. Colt pats.com list the dust cover and firing pin for 99$ each so these parts appear to have some value.............but is there any demand for them. Let me know if you know of anyone looking for parts.......and feel free to inquire about it. Thanks.....wTc
Last edited:


















































