POL/PAL for antiques?

I was at a Rondyvous in Washington last fall, on the last day there was a trap shoot, with m/l doubles every one was an original :D Had the hardest time trying to load and ogle at the same time.
On the way to the shoot I stopped at Canada Customs for a green card for my 14ga dble. wouldn't give me a card 'cause I could prove the duty and taxes were paid 130 yrs ago. No problem bringing it home unpapered though.
Cheers nessy.
 
it was to help pay for WW 1.

we had a goofball from income tax at a professional association once.

he told us that bit of information..

up til then everyone was nice , polite & respectful at the meeting... except me

my quote ? "SO WHEN IS THAT MOTHER F**KG WAR GONNA BE PAID FOR!!"

he was not amused ... jerk!:D
 
Back
Top Bottom