Hi,
I just recently got a muzzle loader (flintlock) from Le Baron and was told in the store that they were out of accessories as the muzzle loader season is in the fall.
I'm going to be checking out a local gun club/store this weekend, was told they might have stuff in stock.
I had ordered from Cabela's, but their website hates me...it said everything was in-stock and then the receipt e-mail (after they charged me) said everything was back ordered
But the point of this thread, is there anywhere online that sells powder (FFFg and FFg)? Also looking for general loading materials and accessories (round balls, patches, powder measures, etc.)
Cheers,
Andrew
I just recently got a muzzle loader (flintlock) from Le Baron and was told in the store that they were out of accessories as the muzzle loader season is in the fall.
I'm going to be checking out a local gun club/store this weekend, was told they might have stuff in stock.
I had ordered from Cabela's, but their website hates me...it said everything was in-stock and then the receipt e-mail (after they charged me) said everything was back ordered
But the point of this thread, is there anywhere online that sells powder (FFFg and FFg)? Also looking for general loading materials and accessories (round balls, patches, powder measures, etc.)
Cheers,
Andrew


















































