I used to think that Wakeman was a blow hard who had a personal vendetta against cheap muzzleloaders 'cause a CVA employee banged his sister. Every one who haunts the outdoor forums has followed a hotlink to his rants, but I happened across an updated rant that included.
- names
- dates
- admissions
- and other technical shortcomings that I don't pretend to understand.
Have a look, it also includes more recent models over and above the late 90's recall of the Apollo that started it all.
h
ttp://randywakeman.com/DangerousMuzzleloadersAHistory.htm
PS: Epic fail to the first Rah-tard who makes reference to the "search function".
- names
- dates
- admissions
- and other technical shortcomings that I don't pretend to understand.
Have a look, it also includes more recent models over and above the late 90's recall of the Apollo that started it all.
h
PS: Epic fail to the first Rah-tard who makes reference to the "search function".
Last edited:




























....
.......





















