Reloading 26.5 mm flares

m_moss23

Regular
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Location
Wabush
Anyone have any experience with reloading 26.5 mm flares ? I reEad in a few places that guys use a 4 gauge shot shell with a 209 primer but cant find any load data or procedures . Just wanted to try for fun.
 
I think the 26.5 flares are still available;if you buy some just don't shoot them in a fashion that could be mistaken for someone in distress and particularly at this time of year, don't start a fire with one

cheers mooncoon
 
I think the 26.5 flares are still available;if you buy some just don't shoot them in a fashion that could be mistaken for someone in distress and particularly at this time of year, don't start a fire with one

cheers mooncoon

Boy. What would we do without you ? We would probably be in the midst of a forest fire with Coast Guard Helicopters overhead looking for us.
 
Back
Top Bottom