While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Anyone have any experience with reloading 26.5 mm flares ? I reEad in a few places that guys use a 4 gauge shot shell with a 209 primer but cant find any load data or procedures . Just wanted to try for fun.
I think the 26.5 flares are still available;if you buy some just don't shoot them in a fashion that could be mistaken for someone in distress and particularly at this time of year, don't start a fire with one
I think the 26.5 flares are still available;if you buy some just don't shoot them in a fashion that could be mistaken for someone in distress and particularly at this time of year, don't start a fire with one