I always wanted one of theses Remy Elliot 32 Rf 4 barrel pistols.
i just bought one simlar to the one in the picture below.
With all the guys shooting 32 Rf on CGN i wonder how many others have one?
I never see them in our EE for sale,
I got mine in the USA its a very tight gun with sharp rifleing and sharp barrel address fireing pin rotates gun was hardly used.
Looking forward to getting it as i have a few boxes of ammo long and short 32 Rf i asume they take the short 32 Rf ammo ?
i just bought one simlar to the one in the picture below.
With all the guys shooting 32 Rf on CGN i wonder how many others have one?
I never see them in our EE for sale,
I got mine in the USA its a very tight gun with sharp rifleing and sharp barrel address fireing pin rotates gun was hardly used.
Looking forward to getting it as i have a few boxes of ammo long and short 32 Rf i asume they take the short 32 Rf ammo ?


















































