RF224 11.7” Review?

Sorry took a little longer to get back out to shoot the rifle since I did all the work. She’s a great plinker now. I ran over 200rds down the pipe with only 3 hiccups. Stove pipe on the last rd on 3 separate mags. Im ok with that. Any semi can give have the odd issue. I’ll keep er clean, run very light oil & now good to go! $100 in parts & 12hrs of labour. Shouldn’t have to do all that, but is what it is….
 
Thanks for the update Wheeler, glad to hear replacing all those parts and customizing and polishing the internals got her to run..... what a project!
 
I think I may have just been really unlucky with mine but I think about the only thing it did right was go bang when you pulled the trigger. I fed it some CCi semi auto and some hollow point winchesters and it generally cycles well enough, I think a few of the issues came from the 597 mags, but the bolt/receiver pin was super loose to begin with. It would walk all the way out after a few rounds. Not to mention it was keyholing at about 25m. I liked the look and feel of it, it felt sturdy, and maybe once I get it back from warranty I’ll change my tune but as it stands not my favourite purchase
 
Back
Top Bottom