Hello everyone,
I am new to the antique/bp world and have recently acquired my second pistol - an RIC webley that's marked for .450CF. I'm having trouble researching info on the .450CF cartridge and am hoping there are some guys with some experience here that might be able to help educate me.
My first question is whether or not it is safe to shoot .455 webley factory loaded rounds in this revolver? Is it ok to handload to .455 webley specifications?
Secondly, when handloading, what type of loads would you recommend (either for .455 webley if it's ok, or how to load for .450CF if .455 webley is the big no-no)?
Thanks for your help,
Cheers,
Brobee
I am new to the antique/bp world and have recently acquired my second pistol - an RIC webley that's marked for .450CF. I'm having trouble researching info on the .450CF cartridge and am hoping there are some guys with some experience here that might be able to help educate me.
My first question is whether or not it is safe to shoot .455 webley factory loaded rounds in this revolver? Is it ok to handload to .455 webley specifications?
Secondly, when handloading, what type of loads would you recommend (either for .455 webley if it's ok, or how to load for .450CF if .455 webley is the big no-no)?
Thanks for your help,
Cheers,
Brobee


















































