Mr. Dynamite
CGN Regular
- Location
- Northern Alberta
Hey there, want to pick the minds of the experts here
Have an old socket bayonet of some kind that had a light dusting of surface rust. I oiled the blade and put it back in the leather scabbard. Took it out today and the rust has been getting much worse and started to pit the metal.
What do I soak the blade in to stop the rust?
Sorry, no pics for now, the nutz forum doesn't work with the site I hose pics off of, will get that straightened out.
Thanks!
Have an old socket bayonet of some kind that had a light dusting of surface rust. I oiled the blade and put it back in the leather scabbard. Took it out today and the rust has been getting much worse and started to pit the metal.
What do I soak the blade in to stop the rust?
Sorry, no pics for now, the nutz forum doesn't work with the site I hose pics off of, will get that straightened out.
Thanks!


















































