Shot this "lucky" group sighting in my "Sabotless"/Smokeless Muzzleloader.
I pre-rifle 250 gr .452 dia FTX bullets and load 39 gr XMP 5744 to achieve a MV of 2150 fps. Average 10 shot < 2"groups
What I was trying to do here is sight in 2" high at 100 so it is on at 150
Took first shot, raised 2 clicks and shot 4 more
A nickel covers the 4 shots - too bad I changed the setting otherwise I'm sure all 5 could be covered by a nickle

I pre-rifle 250 gr .452 dia FTX bullets and load 39 gr XMP 5744 to achieve a MV of 2150 fps. Average 10 shot < 2"groups
What I was trying to do here is sight in 2" high at 100 so it is on at 150
Took first shot, raised 2 clicks and shot 4 more
A nickel covers the 4 shots - too bad I changed the setting otherwise I'm sure all 5 could be covered by a nickle




















































