- Location
- Hillbilly shack in the boonies
Yikes!
Ill stick to my Traditional flintlocks and percussion muzzleloaders thanks.
I never did see a reason for these god forsaken things.
I hope the shooter is ok!
Yes, there are "many" examples of them blowing up, but strangely only two pictures with 10 or so variations on what happened......
at the beginning - but honey draws more flies than vinegar.....My Letter to Toby said:Hi Toby,
I follow your site religiously. Easily on of the best ML resources on the internet. I am a Knight shooter myself, always will be.
My question to you is about the catastrophic failures of Savage ML's that are featured on your site. I remember when you first featured your own failed Savage ML. Those pic's you posted were epic, and we're downloaded and re posted on every hunting forum. Whether that was your intent or not..it happened. Anyways, you have featured another failed Savage ML from a anonymous Canadian contributor. The photo's of this failure are nothing but recycled pic's from your original incident!
Surely you would recognize your own work and dismiss these photo's as plagarism at best. Where these photo's re published to place emphasis a design flaw?
.
His Respnse said:Yes they were. The Canadian shooter did not want his photos published - as he has field a lawsuit against Savage.
And since the piece was published (with my photos to illustate the problem)...yet another Canadian shooter has been seriously
injurred by a blown Savage 10ML II.
Those can be seen at http://www.hpmuzzleloading.com/Alert2.html
Like me, this shooter is more interested in keeping this issue spotlighted and sending a warning to Savage 10ML II shooters rather than
filing a lawsuit against Savage.
We feel it is imperative that Savage recall these rifles and make them safe.
Toby.



























