While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
A few years ago I paid $1250 for the 1860 at the bottom of this picture, there is no original bluing left and a bit of pitting. The bore is shootable and it locks up solid but the nipples are too big to take #11 caps so I use the cylinder from the reproduction 1860 at the top of the picture. Maker of the gun at the top is unknown but the cylinder fits the old timer (1863) and because it has modern nipples the #11's fit.
There is a group in the U.S that keeps archive info on civil war weaponry and will provide detail on where many pieces were issued and when-much like the Cody museum. Cannot remember the name but I still have one of their letters somewhere which I will try to find. Main point is -they had original 1860Army 44's in NRA Good condition for sale for 1495-US complete with letter. Now this was about 3 years ago but prices on these have not moved much IMHO. Perhaps someone else can come up with a name. Cheers