Scorpio EM332A Bolt Action Rifle .22lr

1742749584814.png
 
Don't worry about me, I'll just be a huge BABY and call them multiple times. When they don't answer, i'll and throw a hissy fit and post on their forum before their store opens

oops, sorry about the CAPS, MORE CAD WORK
Pretty sure its paint fumes and off gassing! Angry feller he appears to be with reading comprehension difficulties. LOL
 
I'm sure a "call to the factory in China" would get what you want. ASSuming you speak Mandarin. . . and that THEY GAF .

Maybe the factory people speak Cantonese or any other popular dialect in China ?

Cantonese is especially popular in some of their big manufacturing centers in the South but who knows it may have changed since I have last visited in the late 90s...
 
Hi Fellows,

a quick question. Can Scorpio EM332A shoot fast ammo such as Stingers, Aquila SuperMaximum and CCI Segmented HP?
Do those have standard case dimensions? I'm new to 22LR.
I'm in process to order this rifle and want to order some ammo together.

Here is the list of ammo I order (12 different types in total to be able to figure out which one works best )

Federal 22 Long Rifle Ammo 40 Grain Lead Round Nose Range Pack 275 Rounds × 1 $23.99
Aguila 22LR Interceptor 40gr SP Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $11.99
Eley High-Velocity 22LR 40 GR HP Box of 50 × 1 $9.99
Hornady Varmint Express 22 LR 40 Gr LRN Box of 50 × 1 $6.99
Aguila 22LR Target Competition 40gr LSP Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $6.99
Aguila 22LR Rifle Match 40gr LRN Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $6.29
Aguila 22LR Sniper Subsonic 60gr LRN Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $9.79
CCI 22 Velocitor Hypervelocity 22 LR CPHP 40gr 1435 fps Ammo 50/Box × 1 $10.99
Lapua SK 22LR 40gr LRN Standard Plus Ammo Box of 50 × 1 $8.49
RWS Z-Lang 22 LR 29 Gr Solid Point Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $10.99
Remington CBEE22 LOW NOISE 22LR 33 GR HOLLOW POINT BOX OF 100 × 1 $16.99
CCI Varmint 22 LR 32 Gr Segmented HP Box of 50 × 1 $8.99

Thanks in advance!
Did you try out the Sniper Subsonic? have you tried the others out? how were your results?
 
Hi Fellows,

a quick question. Can Scorpio EM332A shoot fast ammo such as Stingers, Aquila SuperMaximum and CCI Segmented HP?
Do those have standard case dimensions? I'm new to 22LR.
I'm in process to order this rifle and want to order some ammo together.

Here is the list of ammo I order (12 different types in total to be able to figure out which one works best )

Federal 22 Long Rifle Ammo 40 Grain Lead Round Nose Range Pack 275 Rounds × 1 $23.99
Aguila 22LR Interceptor 40gr SP Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $11.99
Eley High-Velocity 22LR 40 GR HP Box of 50 × 1 $9.99
Hornady Varmint Express 22 LR 40 Gr LRN Box of 50 × 1 $6.99
Aguila 22LR Target Competition 40gr LSP Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $6.99
Aguila 22LR Rifle Match 40gr LRN Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $6.29
Aguila 22LR Sniper Subsonic 60gr LRN Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $9.79
CCI 22 Velocitor Hypervelocity 22 LR CPHP 40gr 1435 fps Ammo 50/Box × 1 $10.99
Lapua SK 22LR 40gr LRN Standard Plus Ammo Box of 50 × 1 $8.49
RWS Z-Lang 22 LR 29 Gr Solid Point Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $10.99
Remington CBEE22 LOW NOISE 22LR 33 GR HOLLOW POINT BOX OF 100 × 1 $16.99
CCI Varmint 22 LR 32 Gr Segmented HP Box of 50 × 1 $8.99

Thanks in advance!
Mine, without a doubt, likes this...

RM_21233_Rem_22_Yellow_Jacket_Combo_R3.jpg
 
^ I bought a brick of YellowJackets, long ago, still have some. A nice powerful .22 round, for bolt action, they are great, I found some' semi-autos don't like the truncated cone/bullet shape' so much.
 
It’s 1/2-20 threading. I’ve bought a few adapters and tried various linear compensators to see what works best.

Get yourself a female 1/2-20 to a male 1/2-28 adapter and you’re good to go with the full compliment of options.

The adapters are cheap and widely available online, but unfortunately I only find aluminum and not steel.
????
 
I gonna mount a $40,- BSA 4-16x40, illuminated scope which arrived from Tenda, today on it.

The 4-16x50 Nikon Monarch was just to bulky on it...
 
Got the scope mounted and bore sighted. It's actually quite bulky, too.

But it really can focus down to 20-25 yards, which I like.That's usually the distance when the dog pins nuisance/pest squirrels on a tree...
1000002296.jpg
 
It’s 1/2-20 threading. I’ve bought a few adapters and tried various linear compensators to see what works best.

Get yourself a female 1/2-20 to a male 1/2-28 adapter and you’re good to go with the full compliment of options.

The adapters are cheap and widely available online, but unfortunately I only find aluminum and not steel.
What would be the the least expensive solution for a fake can ?

I just find the 13" barrel not to be very"esthetic", so a little more "barrel length" would be nice just for the looks of it
👍...
 
Back
Top Bottom