May have to adapt something to fit, maybe a t/o of sortsA non thumbhole version standard rifle stock.
Sorry, I was busy modelling a standard stock for it and asking Tenda to commission a custom factory run for me.lots of CAD work I guess and not whining about a $250 rifle and lashing out at people
I'm going to ask that you not be allowed to partake after lashing out at me.
Pretty sure its paint fumes and off gassing! Angry feller he appears to be with reading comprehension difficulties. LOLDon't worry about me, I'll just be a huge BABY and call them multiple times. When they don't answer, i'll and throw a hissy fit and post on their forum before their store opens
oops, sorry about the CAPS, MORE CAD WORK
I'm sure a "call to the factory in China" would get what you want. ASSuming you speak Mandarin. . . and that THEY GAF .
Are you guys able to communicate with the manufacturer and request different options?
Did you try out the Sniper Subsonic? have you tried the others out? how were your results?Hi Fellows,
a quick question. Can Scorpio EM332A shoot fast ammo such as Stingers, Aquila SuperMaximum and CCI Segmented HP?
Do those have standard case dimensions? I'm new to 22LR.
I'm in process to order this rifle and want to order some ammo together.
Here is the list of ammo I order (12 different types in total to be able to figure out which one works best )
Federal 22 Long Rifle Ammo 40 Grain Lead Round Nose Range Pack 275 Rounds × 1 $23.99
Aguila 22LR Interceptor 40gr SP Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $11.99
Eley High-Velocity 22LR 40 GR HP Box of 50 × 1 $9.99
Hornady Varmint Express 22 LR 40 Gr LRN Box of 50 × 1 $6.99
Aguila 22LR Target Competition 40gr LSP Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $6.99
Aguila 22LR Rifle Match 40gr LRN Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $6.29
Aguila 22LR Sniper Subsonic 60gr LRN Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $9.79
CCI 22 Velocitor Hypervelocity 22 LR CPHP 40gr 1435 fps Ammo 50/Box × 1 $10.99
Lapua SK 22LR 40gr LRN Standard Plus Ammo Box of 50 × 1 $8.49
RWS Z-Lang 22 LR 29 Gr Solid Point Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $10.99
Remington CBEE22 LOW NOISE 22LR 33 GR HOLLOW POINT BOX OF 100 × 1 $16.99
CCI Varmint 22 LR 32 Gr Segmented HP Box of 50 × 1 $8.99
Thanks in advance!
Mine, without a doubt, likes this...Hi Fellows,
a quick question. Can Scorpio EM332A shoot fast ammo such as Stingers, Aquila SuperMaximum and CCI Segmented HP?
Do those have standard case dimensions? I'm new to 22LR.
I'm in process to order this rifle and want to order some ammo together.
Here is the list of ammo I order (12 different types in total to be able to figure out which one works best )
Federal 22 Long Rifle Ammo 40 Grain Lead Round Nose Range Pack 275 Rounds × 1 $23.99
Aguila 22LR Interceptor 40gr SP Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $11.99
Eley High-Velocity 22LR 40 GR HP Box of 50 × 1 $9.99
Hornady Varmint Express 22 LR 40 Gr LRN Box of 50 × 1 $6.99
Aguila 22LR Target Competition 40gr LSP Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $6.99
Aguila 22LR Rifle Match 40gr LRN Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $6.29
Aguila 22LR Sniper Subsonic 60gr LRN Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $9.79
CCI 22 Velocitor Hypervelocity 22 LR CPHP 40gr 1435 fps Ammo 50/Box × 1 $10.99
Lapua SK 22LR 40gr LRN Standard Plus Ammo Box of 50 × 1 $8.49
RWS Z-Lang 22 LR 29 Gr Solid Point Ammunition Box of 50 × 1 $10.99
Remington CBEE22 LOW NOISE 22LR 33 GR HOLLOW POINT BOX OF 100 × 1 $16.99
CCI Varmint 22 LR 32 Gr Segmented HP Box of 50 × 1 $8.99
Thanks in advance!
????It’s 1/2-20 threading. I’ve bought a few adapters and tried various linear compensators to see what works best.
Get yourself a female 1/2-20 to a male 1/2-28 adapter and you’re good to go with the full compliment of options.
The adapters are cheap and widely available online, but unfortunately I only find aluminum and not steel.
I didn’t mean the threading. 1/2-20 always works. I was referring to how each linear compensator affected accuracy, not the threading.????
What would be the the least expensive solution for a fake can ?It’s 1/2-20 threading. I’ve bought a few adapters and tried various linear compensators to see what works best.
Get yourself a female 1/2-20 to a male 1/2-28 adapter and you’re good to go with the full compliment of options.
The adapters are cheap and widely available online, but unfortunately I only find aluminum and not steel.



























