Seller wont ship to Canada, need US dealer ect.

Why bother with those 32 RF at a premium price? Try a 450/455 bulldog Webley or Belgian copy and you may change your mind.

Is that the one?:

gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=223345908
 
Last edited:
You know how some people just like to collect certain things, me its .32 Rimfires. I like .22, .25 and .32 Caliber handguns In general, but you take what you can get.

The british and belgian bulldogs don't interest me much.

I already have some center fires anyway, one of which in .44R which is plenty of wollop when I need it and easy to reload.

Thanks for the help everyone, I have found a guy to import it for me for cheap, he wishes to remain unknown however.
 
FFL dealers won't ship out of country, some private people are afraid which I understand to a part because they don't know the Canadian antique regulations.
 
Back
Top Bottom