Hi fellow CGN'ers. This is basically a ? for Newfies but chime in if you have had a problem of a similar nature. I purchased a crate of .39 ammo in Quebec and it sits now,for the last 2 days, according to UPS's tracking gizmo, in St. John's under an exception because of adverse weather conditions. Thing is the weather is and has been excellent here the past couple of days. I can't get anywhere online with UPS, it just pumps out the same message. The last time I bought ammo from Quebec it took 23 days to receive it, a pretty frustrating experience to say the least. Anyone else experience this B.S. Could it be outside parties, i.e RCMP, RNC, are running background checks on the buyer, as in me? Is there anyway I could find this out? Its getting so it would be easier to drive to the mainland and bring a load of ammo back for personal consumption instead of going thru this everytime one needs ammo. Any and all thoughts on this subject really appreciated. Cheers.


















































