- Location
- Ottawa origanally Muskoka
I have a 12ga damascus barreled William Parkhurst shotgun.
It has been in my family for 4 generations,so far I'm the last owner and only member to NOT fire it.
I would like to know about some light BP loads to use in the gun.
A friend of mine said that peppercorns can be soaked in hot wax then loaded and used @ close ranges on small game. The idea sounds intriguing but a bit far fetched.
Any ideas on loads? I would like to small game hunt with it at least once.
It has been in my family for 4 generations,so far I'm the last owner and only member to NOT fire it.
I would like to know about some light BP loads to use in the gun.
A friend of mine said that peppercorns can be soaked in hot wax then loaded and used @ close ranges on small game. The idea sounds intriguing but a bit far fetched.
Any ideas on loads? I would like to small game hunt with it at least once.



















































