I am mad enough to spit!
I want some of that antique browning solution that you can buy anywhere in the States - but apparently up here in Canada we're all stupid and our Nanny gubbermint thinks it is too dangerous for ordinary citizens or something. Does anybody in Alberta sell this stuff? I want a nice 'plumb brown' colour for some metal projects I am doing.
Also - cap n' ball revolvers: who is a good source for those? I know Marstar sells them but for .... er.... personal reasons....I am looking for an alternate dealer.
Can you guys offer any help?
I want some of that antique browning solution that you can buy anywhere in the States - but apparently up here in Canada we're all stupid and our Nanny gubbermint thinks it is too dangerous for ordinary citizens or something. Does anybody in Alberta sell this stuff? I want a nice 'plumb brown' colour for some metal projects I am doing.
Also - cap n' ball revolvers: who is a good source for those? I know Marstar sells them but for .... er.... personal reasons....I am looking for an alternate dealer.
Can you guys offer any help?


















































