Whoa! The first black powder geek/joker that starts un-buttoning his pants is getting shot!
I was looking over pics from a blackpowder gun show down in the US and it was mind boggling. The custom makers were strutting their stuff, the finest blade smiths had their wares out and there was truly some stellar stuff to be seen.
But I also saw a bunch of refurbed and custom built tools that were pure eye candy too! Planes, draw knives, and some junk I couldn't even identify was out there too.
Do you fellers enjoy old tools too? If ya got any conversation pieces, could ya post 'em?
I was looking over pics from a blackpowder gun show down in the US and it was mind boggling. The custom makers were strutting their stuff, the finest blade smiths had their wares out and there was truly some stellar stuff to be seen.
But I also saw a bunch of refurbed and custom built tools that were pure eye candy too! Planes, draw knives, and some junk I couldn't even identify was out there too.
Do you fellers enjoy old tools too? If ya got any conversation pieces, could ya post 'em?



















































