- Location
- London, Ontario
HELP!!!
I have been having a craving to get a black powder pistol, to make my own lead balls and the whole deal
. I will just say that ATM I do NOT want a BP revolver...possibly down the road tho. I like these 3 I saw on MarStar's site...
-Pedersoli Kentucky Flintlock Pistol
-Pedersoli Kentucky Percussion Pistol
-Pedersoli Bounty Percussion Pistol
*all of these are in .45calibre
Flintlock vs. Percussion cap? How long does a piece of flint stay useful for? Ie. how many shots can you get off on one piece.
How are Davide Pedersoli pistols in general. Yes? No?
Advice?
Much thanks, UTAF
I have been having a craving to get a black powder pistol, to make my own lead balls and the whole deal
-Pedersoli Kentucky Flintlock Pistol
-Pedersoli Kentucky Percussion Pistol
-Pedersoli Bounty Percussion Pistol
*all of these are in .45calibre
Flintlock vs. Percussion cap? How long does a piece of flint stay useful for? Ie. how many shots can you get off on one piece.
How are Davide Pedersoli pistols in general. Yes? No?
Advice?
Much thanks, UTAF


















































