unstableryan
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- Beautiful Okanagan Valley
Hello,
So, dating a girl for a year or so and got her into shooting and small game hunting. She loves it.. Turns out that her dad was quite the shooter back in the day and still has a few things in a box downstairs. We opened it for the first time in a decade or so.
I know a little about each gun, but what can you tell me about these two?
The first has been in the family since a doctor patched up a cowboy with a bullet hole and got it in trade. Pretty sure it's a Remington 1858 / new army.



Second is another beauty but in .455. I think it's a S&W Hand Ejector Second Model.

So, dating a girl for a year or so and got her into shooting and small game hunting. She loves it.. Turns out that her dad was quite the shooter back in the day and still has a few things in a box downstairs. We opened it for the first time in a decade or so.
I know a little about each gun, but what can you tell me about these two?
The first has been in the family since a doctor patched up a cowboy with a bullet hole and got it in trade. Pretty sure it's a Remington 1858 / new army.



Second is another beauty but in .455. I think it's a S&W Hand Ejector Second Model.



































































