SOLD OUT: All-New TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I nearly paid a gunsmith to parkerize my First t81

I’ve got a question for any other owners/ is the picatinny rail completely proprietary? Or are there any other optics or rails that fit it? I’s like to not spend the 700$ after taxes and shipping for the Kobra when all I want is just the side dovetail to mount a POSP or some such. Do any Russian optics fit on the TI’s picatinny rail side plate?

you like russian optics but don't want a kobra? It is expensive but I like mine a lot. The added bonus is that I believe a POSP would fit on the rail that comes with the kobra. I bought a VOMZ rail off of ebay and it fits the side plate that came with the Kobra perfectly, which means any typical AK mount optic should fit in theory anyway. I plan on getting a POSP eventually to confirm.
 
Fixed wood stock version is comfortable when you shooting.

Folder version can be folded, easy to carry.

the folder is more confortable than the fixed to shoot. i can only see an lmg with a fixed stock for the use here folder are great and you can shoot folded as well ...
 
you like russian optics but don't want a kobra? It is expensive but I like mine a lot. The added bonus is that I believe a POSP would fit on the rail that comes with the kobra. I bought a VOMZ rail off of ebay and it fits the side plate that came with the Kobra perfectly, which means any typical AK mount optic should fit in theory anyway. I plan on getting a POSP eventually to confirm.

same as you here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom