I just bought a beautiful Walther P99 in 9mm.
Reading various posts on here I'm a little worried about Canada post ####ting the bed and my pistol getting lost.
But I have an even bigger worry at the moment. I can't find 9mm ammo ANYWHERE.
Any place I call they tell me they have been cleaned out. They have other ammo, I've picked up some good .45 stuff,but people are clearing out 9mm.
Is something going on and I didn't get the forward?
.45 hurt zombies more than 9mm..... Why the big grab on the ammo?
I couldn't find anything in Ottawa or the surrounding area, does anyone in the area know where I can pick up some 9mm?
Reading various posts on here I'm a little worried about Canada post ####ting the bed and my pistol getting lost.
But I have an even bigger worry at the moment. I can't find 9mm ammo ANYWHERE.
Any place I call they tell me they have been cleaned out. They have other ammo, I've picked up some good .45 stuff,but people are clearing out 9mm.
Is something going on and I didn't get the forward?
.45 hurt zombies more than 9mm..... Why the big grab on the ammo?
I couldn't find anything in Ottawa or the surrounding area, does anyone in the area know where I can pick up some 9mm?


















































