I could spare a few for you to try. I got mine from Klondike Bob on here but I haven't seen him around in a while....
In my enfield by Parker Hale i used .565 ball on 18 thou patch with good results. IMHO using a 590 ball would be very difficult.
my bad-was thinking of the.577 enfield. sorry
The .590" ball is exactly what you need for your Snider Enfield. I shoot them all the time and they are more accurate in the 3 band Snider than anything else I've tried. If you come by my door you can have a bunch. I know that shipping them is insanely expensive. Did you look at Rick Pearson's site....R&R Bullets.....he is near Brockville Ontario but drives to deliver in Toronto quite often. Good luck, Dave
I have tried most of the so called "snider" moulds out there. Nothing yet has shot better than the .590 ball. Lotsa fun. What would be really nice would be finding some actual snider brass, not converted shotgun shells.
Thanks for your kind and generous offer.
I've read Bob on "that" forum and tried to google for him but no luck.
Being an ackowledged addict (LOL), I need a steady source of supply until I will prolly end up with a mold.



























